Dennis Kozicki, CPA
Mr. Kozicki joined the firm in 1978 shortly after graduating from Wheeling College (now Wheeling University). Mr. Kozicki was admitted as partner in 1987; partner in charge of the Florida office until 1996 and managing partner in 2013. He is the partner in charge of a wide array of both government and nonprofit audit engagements. Mr. Kozicki is also the firm's quality control partner in charge of performing a final review of all assurance and audit engagement files and reports. Zeke also provides tax guidance and services to clients from individual to corporate level.
Resides in Wheeling, West Virginia, with his wife, Carrie, and their son Zachary
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) - Member
- West Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants (WVSCPA) - Member
- Easter Seals | 1998-2013 | Board Member, Treasurer, Chairman of the Board
- Wheeling Rotary | 1998-2013 | Member
- Wheeling Civitan | 1998-2019 | Member, Board Member, President