Mr. Moretz joined the firm in January 2012 as an intern, and was promoted to full time staff in July of 2012, before graduating in August, 2012 from Wheeling Jesuit University with his Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy. Andrew has been assigned to and has taken the lead role of the Firm’s Grant Compliance and Single Audit engagements. He has significant experience with Federal compliance requirements and grant reporting. Andrew is the leader of the Firm’s payroll audit services provided in conjunction with our Employee benefit plan audits. Also in our employee benefit plan practice, Andrew is in charge of claims testing for our Medical Plan audits. Mr. Moretz has passed three out of four sections of the CPA exam and is preparing for the 4th.
Andrew and his wife, McKenna resides in St. Clairsville, Ohio with their newborn baby girl Agnes.
- West Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants (WVSCPA) - Member
- Northern Panhandle Chapter of the WVSCPAs - Member and Officer
- Advanced Single Audit Certificate
- Holy Family Child Care | 2018 - Current | Board Member, President
- Catholic Charities Neighborhood Ctr | 2014 - Current | Volunteer
- Meals for the HomeBound | 2016 - Current | Volunteer