Nancy Hughes, CPA
Ms. Hughes joined the firm in 2003, was promoted to Senior Manager in 2009 and became a partner in 2011. She is a 1991 graduate of Miami University in Oxford, Ohio, majoring in accountancy and finance; and is a 1987 graduate of Lakewood High School, in Lakewood, Ohio. Prior to joining the firm, she held positions in both managerial and public accounting in Cincinnati, Atlanta, and Guam. Ms. Hughes is in charge of the firm’s employee benefit plan audit practice with responsibility for all of the firm’s Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 (ERISA) and the United States Department of Labor engagements, including Taft Hartley Funds. She also is the partner in charge of several non-profit organization audits; and local government organizations. Nancy especially enjoys the compilation and tax work she does for small businesses and individuals.
Resides in Cameron, West Virginia, with her husband, Keith, and is the mother of three grown sons, Gary, Jeff, and Jason.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) - Member
- West Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants (WVSCPA) - Member
- AICPA Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center - Firm Administrator
- Women's Giving Circle | 2011- 2016 | Board Member, Treasurer, Member
- Oglebay Institute | 2011 - 2016 | Board Member, Exec Committee
- Wheeling Chamber of Commerce | 2011-2013 | Board Member
- Wheeling Junior League | 1997-2001 | Member