Jayetee Herron, CPA
Ms. Herron joined the firm in September 2012, after graduating in May 2012 from Bethany College with her Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy. Jayetee earned the CPA designation in March of 2017 and is the senior tax manager in charge of coordinating the completion of over 500 tax returns between various staff members. She is primarily in charge of the review of all types of tax returns including 990s and 5500s, in addition to personal tax returns. She is also assigned to all of the firm’s government audits, as well as the majority of our not-for-profit engagements. Most recently, Jayetee has been assigned to the lead role in the firm's newly expanded Government Compilation Services.
Resides in Yorkville, Ohio with husband Clayton and daughter Hayden.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) - Member
- West Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants (WVSCPA) - Member
- Northern Panhandle Chapter of WVSCPAs - Member and Officer
- Trinity Foundation's Purple Palooza | 2013 - Current | Committee Member
- Bethany College | 2018 - Current | Adjunct Professor
- When not working, Jayetee enjoys spending time with friends, family and her two labrador retrievers, Lucy & Max.